EQUALWEB Premium plan: Fully-managed Accessibility Statement for us.kiton.comEqualWeb is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. EqualWeb has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
CERTIFICATE & CONFORMANCE STATUSThis is to confirm that this site has been reviewed by software developers and remediated to meet standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level. The WCAG 2.1 AA level covers a wide range of recommendations for making Web content more accessible. WCAG 2.1 AA level guidelines include specific details on how to develop accessible Web content. This statement certifies that specific techniques were met for the Success Criterion detailed by WCAG. As a result, this website`s content has been made more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities, including blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations, limited movement, speech disabilities, photosensitivity and combinations of thereof. By implementing and adhering to these guidelines, this website`s web content has also become more usable to users in general. Using the accessibility widget is subject to the our Terms of Service which can be found at the company`s website.
COMPATIBILITY WITH BROWSERS AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGYOur mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible.We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
IN ADDITION, THE FOLLOWING MODIFICATIONS WERE MADE DURING THE AUDIT TO MAKE THIS WEBSITE ACCESSIBLE:
- Enables keyboard navigation
- Enables smart navigation
- Blinks Blocking
- OCR Image description
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Voice command the browser using your voice
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the Site`s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSAccessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY SITES & COMPONENTSWhen 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Facebook accessibility policy
YouTube accessibility policy
PHYSICAL LOCATION ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES,Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
Physical accessibility In our location you can find:
- Disabled parking space: only in malls (Bal Harbour Shops, Royal Ponciana Plaza, Americana Manhasset, Las Vegas Wynn, Houston River Oaks)
- Accessible access way (ramp, pathway, Etc.) NY 54° st
- Accessible entrees: yes all sites
- Accessibility waiting areas: none
- Entrance desk / services / information: no
- Accessible Bathroom: yes all sites
- Elevators: NY 54°st, Bal Harbour Shops
- Hearing impaired technology aids: none
- Technology aids for vision impairments: none
- Accessibility call center: none
- Employee training for accessible services: none
- In person assistance for people disabilities: yes all sites
CONTACT DETAILS OF A COMPLIANCE OFFICERIt is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, should you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Compliance Officer Angelo Macri phone 2124865250 by email at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEEDBACKDespite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet to be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
Notice something wrong? you are most welcome to reach out to us at email@example.com.
NOTES & COMMENTS
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet to be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found.
We continue our efforts to improve site accessibility as much as possible, with the belief and moral commitment to enable the site to be used by the general population, including people with disabilities.
To contact Kiton, you can contact us by using the “Feedback” button and filling out the form. You may also reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.